[Consortium] Logo update

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sat May 20 15:49:17 EDT 2006

Hi Thorsten,

Great job! IMHO, I think that we should exert more control over how the logo
will be integrated, and in this case my suggestion is to provide some
spacing around the logo as well as to stylize the edges so that we don't
have a bland square. In other words, I think we should integrate the white
logo border into the logo itself (i.e. something more like the frame
suggested in my e-mail). This will ensure more professional look in those
situations where a white background becomes necessary (and this will likely
be in a majority of places). Please see attached mock-up for a possible
solution (perhaps we should do the same for the large logo?).

Apart from the previous point, I am also thinking that we should make sure
that penguin's belly is always white as this is also a part of the
identifying trademark. As a matter of fact, I am not sure whether we should
allow the logo in any other background color than white...

Best wishes,

Ico