[Consortium] linuxaudio.org

Burkhard Ritter burkhard at linuxaudio.org
Sat Oct 25 09:25:21 EDT 2008

Robin Gareus schrieb:
[...]
> * http://apps.linuxaudio.org/wiki/request
>  bookmarklet in beta test. Easy way to submit new apps.
>
> * http://lau.linuxaudio.org and http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org/
> probably remain as is. There are a lot of hidden resources there! -
> Maybe some minor updates on the front-page. point to the wiki or portal.
>
> * http://ladspavst.linuxaudio.org/ - great as it is.

In theory this could be integrated into a broader application index. At
least it's the same kind of application - an index. Same holds, again,
in theory, for something like lam.fugal.net.

> * http://ccmixter.linuxaudio.org - for a short time.around
> http://www.linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/lau/2007/11/15 we set up a
> bare-bone ccmixter.org intended for Music-Made-With-Linux. Should you
> desire to style and maintain a ccmixter community: here's your chance.
>
> * http://radio.linuxaudio.org/
> Anyone interested? shall we stream random songs from lam.fugal.net ?!
> repeat talks from the LAC? or better no-stream than some weird random mix?

I'd rather concentrate on improving the things we have than start new
ones. As it is, polishing the apps index and integrating this index and
the wiki and the consortium into one common site is quite a challenge
for us.

> * for http://forum.linuxaudio.org/ we started collaboration with
> http://linuxmusicians.com/

It's just a redirect, right? What do we need it for? Nobody will ever
find this subdomain. Better to put a link to linuxmusicians.com somewhere.