[linux-audio-announce] New Audio Libre PDF article on Jaromil and Rastasoft

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Wed Jun 15 08:11:19 EDT 2005

Hello all,

LinuxUser & Developer magazine is running a series called Audio Libre.
A new PDF article is now available on Jaromil and Rastasoft, covering
the dyne:bolic multimedia distribution and more.

The article can be downloaded from:

http://linuxaudio.org/en/press/

If anyone has ideas for articles they would like to see in this
series, please let me know. Issue 50 has an article on GStreamer, and
issue 51 will cover LinuxSampler, but after that I'm open to
suggestions!

Cheers

Daniel