[LAA] QJackRcd release 1.0.5
olivier.rouits at free.fr
Sun Jan 22 18:27:25 UTC 2012
QJackRcd 1.0.5 release is published.
QJackRcd is a simple stereo recorder for Jack with "turnkey"
integrated features as silence processing for automated pause,
file splitting, background file post-processing.
- FIX:No translation when installed from source in /usr/local
- Do not put Doxygen "docs" target mandatory
- Store/Try to restore last jack connections at launch
- Default delay is 3 seconds
- Czech translation from "Pavel Fric"
- Doxygen documentation (docs subdir)
- Refactor build, build subdir with intermediate build files
- Refactor dist (renamed in publish) with only one tar.gz file with
sources and last build and doc files
- Integration of SVN tags in Doxygen doc.
- FIX: translations in /usr/share/qjackrcd/locale directory by default
- Desktop file from "speps"
- Italian translation from "speps"
- FIX: on_timer slot warning message
- Auto connection to registered new jack ports (if no connections) to
make recording ready to use when a jack player is launched
- Minimal documentation and code comments
- FIX: IO file write outside RT jack call (Recorder thread + ringbuffer
- FIX: Bad overlaped signal after several seconds due to ringbuffer full
on eeepc when fs sync
- FR / EN translation activation
- Persist configuration in QT standard application settings
- Automatic jackd launch if not actived
- Jack shutdown listening (exit)
- Suppress pprocessor and integrate it into recorder class
- First draft with IO calls inside jack callback (bad)
- Auto pause activation on DB threshold and delay
- Optional split files if pause
- Background post processing
- Jack transport listening (start/stop)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce