[LAA] rtcqs, continuation of the realtimeconfigquickscan project

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Dec 23 12:15:06 CET 2021

Dear all,

I'd like to announce rtcqs, the continuation of the
realtimeconfigquickscan project. It's a port to Python with some added
extra's, like a Spectre/Meltdown mitigations check and a Qt GUI. It has
the approval of the original author of realtimeconfigquickscan to whom I
owe a debt of gratitude, not only for the original code but also for his
helpfulness with the continuation, or maybe even evolution of the project.

So check it out, indulge me with bugs, issues, improvements or any other
useful feedback on the Codeberg repo which you can find at at
https://codeberg.org/rtcqs/rtcqs

Happy system tuning and happy holidays!

Jeremy