[linux-audio-dev] collaborators - Fruity feel-alike

nick nixx at nixx.org.uk
Sat Sep 21 13:40:14 UTC 2002

Hi,

I did mention this in passing sometime in july if I remember, and am
still interested and am intending such an undertaking. Collaboration
would be good, and I did start drawing up a plug-in interface which is
working, but my goal was for a clean C++ interface. In this day and age,
it makes much more sense (especially for ease of programming GUIs).

Still interested in collaborating?

-Nick	d-.-b