[linux-audio-dev] wxWindows and Linux distros ?

Matt Gerassimoff mgeras at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 12:16:00 UTC 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Greetings:
>
>   I couldn't find the answer to this one on Google, so:
>
>     Which Linux distributions include wxWindows in their default
> installations ?

gentoo has wxGTK which is the wxWindows version using GTK.  It also has
wxPython available.  It's not really sure it is a default installation but
a simple "emerge wxGTK"  will install it.  Any packages (.ebuilds in
gentooeze) that require it will also install it.  Is that what your
looking for?

Matt