[linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets (fwd)

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Sun Mar 7 18:35:34 UTC 2004

[Jens M Andreasen]
>Tim Goetze offered to me (in a background discussion, sorry Tim) to
>write a wellcommented boilerplate jack.c

no problem. i'm happy to extend the offer should anyone need more than
the sample code the jack distribution and clients provide.

sorry i didn't get back to you, Jens. i still haven't made up my mind
about how best to make Mx4 useful in a wider context than OSS audio
out, and as you may have noticed, other things intervened. :)

>It is not so useful for me right now, but will be in a not so distant
>future. And without it ... ehrmm, I probably wouldn,t know jack!

great! :)

vriendelijk,

tim