[linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program

martin rumori lists at rumori.de
Sun Oct 3 15:31:20 UTC 2004

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 10:01:23AM -0400, Andres Cabrera wrote:
> Martin, I couldn't find anything relevant on "Spectro" or "Musikit"
> other than a readme file for neXt systems... can you point me in the
> right direction?

of course: http://www.musickit.org

originally, it was included with the first NeXTStep machines, but was
made availabe to the public afterwards.  now there's an australian guy
working on it.  i'm not too involved with it nor do i know much about
it -- i just ported another application (http://foo.sf.net) from the
nextstep platform to linux, learned to like objc and think i missed a
great era (the nextstep/openstep era)...

bests,

martin