[linux-audio-dev] Re: killer app idea

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Oct 19 09:27:05 UTC 2004

Going slightly off topic, an idea I'd like to try is a hexagonal drum pattern
sequencer. I got the idea from this:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr04/images/autechremax2.l.jpg

I have no idea how it actually works, but from that patch I got thinking that
you could get multiple loops from the same pattern by moving time in different
directions across a (non rectangular) tesselated grid.

If you see what I mean!??

I'm going to hack together a little script to do this, when/if I have time,
but feel free to take this idea further...

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:28:40 +0200, Aaron wrote