[linux-audio-dev] Which widgets?

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Feb 25 20:49:55 UTC 2006

James,

    I normally prefer Qt but when I started working with JAMin Steve got
me started using GTK (no one wanted to switch to C++ from C).  We used
Glade to build the graphics structure and it is really simple and easy
to use.  If you want to stay in C I would suggest trying that.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744