[LAD] [OT] LinuxSampler and GPL - some clarifications

Dave Robillard dave at drobilla.net
Thu Jan 31 02:35:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 02:39 +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Dave and Marek! It seems now, it is mostly you discussing and flaming,
> violating basics of the list ettiquet. And let's not be childish, it doesn't
> matter who started being absuive. Either stop it or go off-list. There you can
> bull-shit and curse yourselves to hell.
>   Regards? probably! :-)
>         Julien

Marek is adamantly spewing nonsense about the GPL, and I am responding.
Maybe I shouldn't, but while we're whining: centering me out because I
happened to get home and catch up on email at the same time as you is
hardly very fair when several other people are feeding the idiot much
more than I have.

Anyway, having conveniently reimplemented Marek as an algorithm, we are
all now free to waste our time fighting the forces of stupid until the
cows come home without involving a public mailing list or waiting for
tedious time delays involved with real people communication ;)

The astute reader will notice that step (e) (profit) is unreachable.

-DR- (Who didn't intend on posting to this thread again anyway, for the
record)