[LAD] Travel from Milan Malpensa to Parma on wednesday evening

Pieter Palmers pieterp at joow.be
Sun Apr 12 17:17:08 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I seem to have put myself in a brilliant position... My flight lands at
22:30 in Milan Malpensa airport, meaning that I can't make the last
train from Milan to Parma.

I have two possibilities: either stay a night in Milan and take the
morning train, or rent a car in Malpensa, drive it to Parma and drop of
it there the next morning. I've done the accounting for both scenario's,
and the first one would come down to 100eur, while the car rental would
set me back about 120 eur. Therefore I'm probably going to rent the car
as it saves me a lot of hassle.

But before booking it, I'm wondering if there are other people that
might have the same issue. If so, a split fee would make things even
more interesting (at least for me ;).

Greets,

Pieter