[LAD] alsa card order

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 12:22:06 UTC 2009

it could be that many ppl are using qjactcl and the latter may not be as flexible as the command line. I am not in front of my DAW so it is just speculations. Rui could comment on qjackctl's ability to select an ALSA device by name instead of the usual hw:n. Since I have not fiddled with this for ages, I simply cannot remember.

J.