[LAD] New proposal for the jackd/jackdbus mess : adding "config" API

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 12:45:59 UTC 2009

the existence of ~/.jackdrc is fine and using it in the future for legacy reasons is also a good thing. Its format, on the other hand, is questionable. I don't find it a good practice to call a server configuration file something that is more some sort of shell script, because the current ~/.jackdrc is nothing but a shell script. However, I am no jack dev, so you can dismiss my opinion if you like.

J.