[LAD] Good Mixer Library

Conrad Berhörster conrad.berhoerster at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 21:25:45 UTC 2011

Hi gerald,

Op den Middeweken 30 März 2011 Klock 09:45:16 hett Gerald Mwangi schreven:
> Thanx all, tritium looks very much like my own preliminary design. One
> question, does it mask JACK so that I only have to use the Tritium API
> (only JACK-Audio, not Midi)?
> I also don't see any support for Inserts/plugins in the channel class.
> Am I wrong?

i think, tritium is a little bit to big for your needs. further , it depends
on QT, has all this midi stuff an lots of song/player logic. a smaller one is
audiere. i can put some of your requirements into that, but that will take
some time/weeks.

 let me know, if you are interested.
sizu c~