[LAD] About global way for special application theming, or disvalue of hardcoded theming

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat May 18 05:43:11 UTC 2013

Am 17.05.2013 18:35, schrieb Nikita Zlobin:

> But i can't defeat guitarix. Creating of new skin rc file with only one
> "include" line is not enough, skin images are still used. Sadly i can't use it
> with qtcurve for now, since it crashes with X Window System error:
> (guitarix:30294): Gdk-WARNING **:
> /build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.24.10/gdk/x11/gdkdrawable-x11.c:942 drawable is not a
> native X11 window
>
> To fix problem i just pointed include line in my new skin to one of ardour2
> themes S), then started guitarix with GTK2_RC_FILES="path to ardour theme rc"
> and applied new skin.

Hi

Yep, I see now that it didn't work anymore with a empty rc file. We have
as well a command-line option -c (--clear) which was mean to disable
skinning, and this one didn't work as well any more. :-)

So I've investigate and committed a fix to our git repo to make it work
again.
With the next release, or now from our git you can use the -c (--clear)
command-line option again to disable any skinning and go with your
default desktop settings.

greets
hermann