[LAD] Some questions about the Jack callback

tom at trellis.ch tom at trellis.ch
Sun Sep 21 15:31:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

JACK knows the internal execution order of calls to client process()
methods, and it could measure the time.
A new option for jackd, like --measure that will log the calls and times
for each cycle in a compact format (that could be further analysed).
So it would be possible to get more information on limits for specific
setups and JACK "ecosystem" situations independently of client caps.
If this this doesn't exist already in some way, making it could help in
your case too.

Greetings
Tom