[LAD] Experience driven design and Linux Audio

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Sep 30 21:32:50 UTC 2014

My take on this is much more practical. I make software to fill my needs
and expected experience. I may be willing (if it's easy) to add features
that are not for me. I may add some features like documentation/packaging
that are not so easy because it makes it worth while to share the SW.

In the end I have a limited amount of time and resources. I am not a FOSS
evangelist and am not willing to tythe money I typically don't have to
shove FOSS down someone's throat.... or build beautiful toys for yuppies
(or whatever they are called these days).

BTW, maybe add ubuntu touch to openmoco...

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net