[LAD] Multiple JACK servers connected in one host?

Jonathan Brickman jeb at ponderworthy.com
Fri Mar 11 16:00:23 UTC 2016

On 3/11/2016 9:57 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Jonathan Brickman
> <jeb at ponderworthy.com <mailto:jeb at ponderworthy.com>> wrote:
>
>     Indeed -- except that cars in Manhattan are restricted to using
>     wheels :-)  I have rocket engines which don't give off exhaust at
>     all, lots and lots of fuel, no skyscrapers in the way, and no one
>     else in the air; I am going to either learn or help build a way to
>     use those engines :-)
>

> although it isn't proven yet .. i think that your problem may come
> from the fact that you want to have 19 different engines, and you keep
> flicking switches to go from one to the other.
Nope, I don't want to switch engines.  Everything runs at once, and runs
very well by the way.  I just want to take more advantage of what I
have, by running some things asynchronously, exactly the way some are
already doing using multiple motherboards.

> i'm not even sure that we've confirmed that you are using jack2 yet.
> are you?
Yep.  I try JACK1 two or three times a year, briefly, but JACK1 can't
come close to what JACK2 is giving me now.

--
Jonathan E. Brickman   jeb at ponderworthy.com   (785)233-9977
Hear us at http://ponderworthy.com -- CDs and MP3 now available!