[LAD] Ableton Link GPL...

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Sep 15 15:14:55 UTC 2016

It will definitely be on a list for Ardour somewhere. Right now my
Ableton-related activities with Ardour relate to fairly deep support of
their Push 2 surface rather than Link. It would certainly be nice to see
Link support, but not sure what the priority will be. I have another
entirely new branch that is developing Live-like "clip launch" facilities
for Ardour, and it is likely that Link support would want to piggy back on
some of the concepts being developed there (notably beat/bar
synchronization).