[LAD] LAM

Erik Schoster erik at hecanjog.com
Tue Nov 20 03:22:33 CET 2018

Archive.org is a great suggestion! Despite google's largesse at the
moment, archive.org preserves digital archives. Google may do what
Google may do.
That said, why not both? A mirrored approach would reach more folks and
provide more assurances that if some archive or the other dries up, the
collection doesn't go *poof* along with it.
A self-hosted central website to upload and organize, which uploads a
mirror of all contributed to both youtube and archive.org. (And maybe
soundcloud if they have an API.)
I'd be happy to work on the tool that does the mirror uploading.