[linux-audio-user] ymfpci external midi.

Allan Baker allanzr at m-net.arbornet.org
Fri Dec 20 04:30:01 EST 2002

Hi.

I have a Yamaha ymf740c and installed 0.9.0rc6 "the debian way." Audio
is working but can someone help me in setting up the mpu401?

Also, is there a doc describing module options? As a fairly newbie
"parm:mpu_port long array (min = 1, max = 8), description "MPU-401 Port."
(from modinfo and from the alsa web site) doesn't have any useful
meaning to me. I found some settings that worked when I installed 0.9.0b12
but I have no idea why they worked, or where I was supposed to find them.

Any help will be appreciated