[linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Fri Dec 20 09:00:01 EST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 12:26 AM, Paul Winkler wrote:

> check out Twisted! it's meant for this kind of thing.
> http://www.twistedmatrix.com

Oh, I had forgotten about those guys. I actually had a working Twisted
web site up and running once upon a time. You're right, this may be the
ideal solution.

Another thing I had thought about with the client is possibly
integrating it into whatever program that makes Acid redundant, whether
that turns out to be Ardour or if someone starts the Alkali Project (I
would, but I'm a lousy C coder). That way, you can browse, download,
and organize all of your loops, and then put them together into a song,
and then maybe even record a guitar solo and some vocals. All from
within one program.

Regards,
Darren Landrum