[linux-audio-user] The Open Music Resource Library (was: The Open Loop Library)

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Sun Dec 29 01:03:01 EST 2002

It's not a big deal. There's so much design work left, it doesn't
really matter what it's called yet. :) I hope you had fun with your
traveling.

Also, it looks like this will be my last email to this list until
Thursday sometime. The move is ready to happen now, and will probably
be finished tomorrow (Sunday).

I hope everyone had a good holiday season!

Regards,
Darren Landrum