[linux-audio-user] vsound considerations ...

Benno Senoner sbenno at gardena.net
Thu Nov 7 02:40:01 EST 2002

Hi,

here is a mirror for vsound:
http://www.xenoclast.org/vsound/

Anyway I don't think that an app that reroutes audio to disk can
be regarded as illegal.
If you think that way even a stereo patch cable must be outlawed since
it allows you to make analogue copies of copyrighted works.
<SARCASM ON>
BTW: since JACK can route audio too, I expect it will soon be illegal too
and jack's developers extradited to Australia and tried before and australian
court.  :-)
 <SARCASM OFF>

cheers,
Benno

--
http://linuxsampler.sourceforge.net
Building a professional grade software sampler for Linux.