[linux-audio-user] New RME HDSP 9652

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Oct 7 16:33:24 EDT 2002

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'm wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to look into the new RME
> HDSP 9652 card that has started shipping.
>
> http://www.rme-audio.de/english/hdsp/hdsp9652.htm
>
>    Will this require new driver development, or is it by chance compatible
> with some other RME device that is already supported under Linux?

Paul Davis is the mainDriver developer. It has been (mostly) finished
for the past few months.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem