[linux-audio-user] audio editor that imports real audio

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Oct 13 16:02:00 EDT 2002

Lloyd R. Prentice wrote:
> Hi D. R.,
>
> D R Holsbeck wrote:

>>>not really. There is a link on a page which points to this address:
>>>
>>>/launch.cfm?mixid=5014
>>
>>Find the file that is pointed at by /launch.cfm. In other words
>>launch.cfm should include something similar to

>>as pointed out by Patrick.
>

> The problem is, as I pointed out in an earlier post, the CFFILE tag is processed on the
> server side; it's not accessible on the client side. If Patrick has access to the server
> and *.cfm source, on the other hand, he may have hope.

Well I got close by scrounging around in the source for a few of the
pages but no success yet. It's a pity that the format causes problems
for Linux apps. It seems to be used in a lot of good sites that I have
found over these past couple of days.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem