[linux-audio-user] m-audio quattro and alsa mixer

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Oct 17 19:15:00 EDT 2002

hi

im using 0.9rc3 - should i upgrade to cvs?
all that qinit says is "Segmentation fault" - can check dmesg /
/var/log/messages etc. tho if you need...
thanks, yes its a useful script... ahh, i see, if it has no mixer elems
that would explain the message from alsamixer, i was worried i'd done
something wrong in the config. volume adjusts fine with alsaplayer but
xmms plays *very* loud... like i have it on about 1% and its already
booming... i do use an analog mixer at home but when im out n about with
the laptop i tend to just use cans (except for performance of course)...

thanx

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email