[linux-audio-user] (REQ:) Linux live encoding

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Oct 31 11:15:01 EST 2002

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Ok. Knowing these two things gives me a much broader understanding of
> where your coming from. You are already on the inside :)

yep :)

> What are GNU/FSF intending to provide support wise for this?
>
> I would really like to see an organisation that represents Linux Audio
> and what you are proposing could be the correct way to do it. I'm not
> suggesting that this organisation would represent Linux Audio solely but
> that it could help us a lot.
>
> Do you have anythign written up specifically on this? I couldn't find it
> after browsing your site.

so far i havent got any further with implementing the idea - partly
because Jack is very busy with his own work, and partly because i have
to focus on getting my book written (to be published by GNU Press next
year)... once i am in a better position to put some time into this idea
i will approach GNU/FSF and ask them if they can support us... but for
now it remains in the planning stages...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email