[linux-audio-user] New software synthesizer for Linux (free under GPL v. 2)

mprims at skynet.be mprims at skynet.be
Wed Sep 25 06:02:00 EDT 2002

"If you want to use this program to make music that is against God and
Jesus (like HeavyMetal, NewAge,..) STOP and think that you'll be judged
someday by God Himself for causing many people to loose the Salvation and
go to hell.  This will happen, no matter if you'll use my program, else's
program or anything else against Jesus's name.
I wish to know that my work will be used to praise the name of Jesus."

Could you be a bit more specific about the genres being against God and
Jesus? I wouldn't want to end up in hell.

And isn't this in contradiction with the GPL?

mik