[linux-audio-user] Echo Layla 24

D R Holsbeck drh at niptron.com
Mon Sep 30 01:25:01 EDT 2002

Looks like the Layla I looked at originaly was over priced, but it came
with Cubase. That makes it worth it, NOT ;-)

PCI + Multiface $773us
PCI + Digiface $699us

drh at niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
      		-- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.  But
also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
		-- Carl Sagan