[linux-audio-user] ALSA Modular question?

Nick Tsocanos nicktsocanos at charter.net
Thu Apr 24 14:37:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 12:47, Dr. Matthias Nagorni wrote:

Awesome I will go look. I really like your Program I think it's really
cool. I know about how synthesizers work to some extent and use them but
never used a modular system. I don't know a lot about the art of
synthesizing sounds with modular systems.

I've made all kinds of cool sounds with it I just can't figure out what
some of these modules do I will go read those manuals and find out how
to synthesize sounds with them.