[linux-audio-user] Re: Analyzing ogg files

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Wed Dec 3 08:32:04 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 07:38:54PM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> More data, but I'm not sure there's an answer there yet. The first file
> creates a very loud glitch sound, which the second one doesn't. The
> midline value seems better on the first, assuming this represents DC
> offset.

Mark,

	I might suggesst taking this data andthe two Ogg files to the
voris list at xiph.com - the real vorbis experts hang out there.  I'm
sure it'd be a matter of a few minutes for someone familiar with the
format to tell you what the difference is.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.