[linux-audio-user] is this a bug?

jordan muscott jordan at no-future.com
Sat Feb 1 16:47:00 EST 2003

As discussed in the thread earlier today ( using jack-rack as real time
effects processor ), i am, er, using jack-rack as real time effects
processor. Anyway, I have hit upon some behaviour that doesn't seem
right to me. I am putting some pretty heavy artillery ( basically some
drums and a bassline ) through jack-rack and the compressor that shows
up as "SC1" ( is this one of Steve's? I can't remeber ). Everything is
fine until I drop most of the input out, and then the compression just
stops working until I reload the plugin. Clicking 'enable' on and off
doesn't work.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks, J.