[linux-audio-user] Kino supports Quicktime

felipe filippo at email.it
Fri Feb 7 10:04:01 EST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 14:49, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:34:19 +0100
>
> Tobias Ulbricht <up5a at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> > Anyone read that slahdot news?
> >
> > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/02/06/1836210
> >
> > Has Anyone tried that? And does anyone know why he uses Ardour as
> > a "precision audio editor". Since I haven't got to compile ardour
> > yet, I don't know about the editor compared to Audacity, sweep,
> > snd. Is it worth compiling just for the audio editor?
>
> It's worth compiling for _mixing_

...but I'm having all sort of troubles. It worked everything the first time I
build it, but three cvs updates: three failures. It crashes after two seconds
I start downloading :/ when I run it as root it freezes everything... hope
that'll change because the very little experimenting I've done made me love
it!

felipe