[linux-audio-user] graphic equalizer for wav files

al goldstein gold at dsl21.zipcon.net
Tue Jan 28 03:20:00 EST 2003

Thanks a million Conrad! I got all Steve Harris' plugins. His program compiled
right out of the box and Sweep picked it right up. The equalizer seems fine
on the one selection I tried. It's very exciting for me. You and your
colleagues are doing a great service for us audio "weanies". Sweep is
terrific!!

Cheers ...Al