[linux-audio-user] trying to get ssm's JackPlugin working

Christain Bunge chbung321 at compuserve.de
Sun Nov 16 12:08:21 EST 2003

Am Freitag, 14. November 2003 15:14 schrieb Jim Lynch:
> I built jack and ssm (and rebuilt my 2.4.22 kernel with caps, lowlat,
> preempt) and I'm having problems getting the plugin to work.

Hi,

I try to build ssm with the jackplugin, but I  get a compile error

g++ -c -pipe -Wall -O3 -ffast-math -DNO_DEBUG -Wno-unused  -fPIC -fPIC
-I/usr/X11R6/include -o JackPlugin.o JackPlugin.C
JackPlugin.C: In member function `bool JackClient::Attach()':
JackPlugin.C:68: error: invalid conversion from `int (*)(long unsigned int,
   void*)' to `int (*)(unsigned int, void*)'
make: *** [JackPlugin.o] Fehler 1

I use the recent cvs version from ssm and jack

> First, there was a function pointer type mismatch in the sample
> rate change callback function, which I fixed. Now, recent cvs
> ssm builds with jack-0.80.0 (well, for me... I could send my
> patch...)

That is interesting, would fix the patch you are talking about my problem?

thanks,

Christian