[linux-audio-user] more about HDSP 9652/jack/ardour/hdspmixer

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Thu Oct 2 11:44:48 EDT 2003

a ps to this - I may need to clean out all versions of hdspmixer and start
over with 1.3 - can somebody give me a low down on how to make sure I've got
everything cleaned out?  rpm makes this so easy that I have yet to be
confident when I'm not using rpm...

Houston Poetry Slam Team
www.houstonpoetryslam.com
NQuit Records