[linux-audio-user] dipping toes in 2.6 waters

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Tue Aug 10 03:46:10 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 00:27, Florin Andrei wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 21:16, Lee Revell wrote:
>
> > Fixed.  You should be able to browse the directory the tests are in
> > also, the raw data and gnuplot script are there too.  I have posted 7 so
> > far, using various workloads that the captions hopefully explain.
>
> Excellent, thanks.
>
> The results are mighty impressive!

As a reference point, I ran some tests of 2.6.8-rc3-mm2 without the
voluntary preemption patches.  As expected, I get a few xruns.  The
graphs are interesting though:

http://www.members.dca.net/rlrevell/testresults/test11-novp-logscale.png
http://www.members.dca.net/rlrevell/testresults/test11-novp.png

Lee