[linux-audio-user] Unable to compile fst against wine.

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Fri Aug 13 09:36:38 EDT 2004

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 12:21:05AM EST, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Hi Luke:
>
>  I'm using GCC 3.2.2. This may be a compiler problem, so I suggest
> trying to reach the jack_fst author via the LAD list.

Ok, thanks anyway.

>  No other Wine version (or parts of same) on your system ?

Just doing an extensive search, but I am pretty sure there isn't. I have another
installation of Slack 10 set up here. I am thinking I might compile everything
on that, as it is fresh, and see what happens.

I will post to the LAD list then, thanks again.
--
Luke Yelavich
http://www.audioslack.com
luke at audioslack.com