[linux-audio-user] some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri Aug 13 13:23:24 EDT 2004

Hi Randy:

  I recommend drifting over to the LDP site at http://www.linuxdoc.org
and checking out the Sound HOWTO. It's a basic document, probably
distributed as a matter of course with every mainstream Linux distro. If
it's too big a chore, just select a part you know you can handle. Then
start in by correcting obvious errors and updating references. If new
stuff should be added, add it whenever, but try to maintain a logical flow.

  You might also consider some of the mini-HOWTOs that deal with sound.
Look at the whole list at LDP's site.

Best regards,

dp