[linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Wed Dec 15 11:26:51 EST 2004

>> I wonder if there are any other "experienced" linux audio users that
>> resemble my unique situation (very involved in linux audio community,
>> but _so_ involved that i miss "basics" sometimes).

> Heh, I wouldn't say I'm _that_ experienced, but yes.

Unfortunatly, I wasn't blessed with a great "technical mind". But I've
been faithfully reading posts daily and working on things so long that I
manage to pick things up through osmoses. Somehow I manage to get things
to work. Heck.. I'm even starting to understand man pages... hehe

In "Groundhog's day", the charactor was waking up to the same day over
and over. He impressed the woman of his desires with how much he knew
about every detail of everything around him. She suggested that he must
be a god. He replied... "I don't think God is a genious. I just think
he's been around so long that he knows a lot."

Which means I'm going to have to stick around a lot longer... hehe

Rocco