[linux-audio-user] Why doesn't this link work?

Anthony DiSante orders at nodivisions.com
Thu Feb 12 02:29:02 EST 2004

Marv Smoak wrote:
> This is not an important problem for me, but it is bugging me to the
> point of distraction.  Do any of you folks understand what's happening
> and why my wifes OS plays and mine won't?

If it's some type of RealAudio stream, you might want to try the HelixPlayer
plugin instead of RealPlayer.  Helix is the next version of Real (from what
I understand, anyway...) being worked on by the same people and all, except
it's all open-source.  I use it on my Slackware 9.1 system and it works well.

http://player.helixcommunity.org/

-Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/