vocal effect (was Re: [linux-audio-user] How to get good vocal sound)

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Dec 12 12:39:46 EST 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 21:19, guy was like:
> but it does raise aesthetic/ethical  issues about
> music as a result of ones ability versus music as a result of ones vision.

I disagree. It's the same as all new technology. It's cool if you either a)
are the first person to do it or b) are cleverer about it than the last
person who tried it AND it's musically relevant. Technology and ability are
all means toward the ends of realising your visions. Using Linux deals with
most of the ethical issues.

So, it's not so much that you can't produce Boy Bands using Linux, just that
Linux is a bit more picky about its Boy Bands. ;]
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim