[linux-audio-user] [OT] Audio CDs/DRM/Windows rootkit. What's next?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 03:07:56 EST 2005

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 16:09, Mark Knecht was like:
>    Very off topic, but I thought it might be of interest to some. Even
> commercial audio CDs are becoming unsafe. Please excuse the noise.
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=2092&tag=nl.e539

OT maybe, but fascinating nonetheless.

Does anyone have any idea whether these rootkits would affect Linux machines?
I live under the glorious assumption that we can't be touched by this
technology, should I start worrying?-]

I love the surprise with which people announce their discovery that Sony BMG
are bastards. Du~uh!
--
cheers,

tim hall