[linux-audio-user] Keyboard loss @ usb audio disconnect

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sun Nov 13 14:48:47 EST 2005

On Sunday 13 November 2005 17:45, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > i have this same bug on fedora core 3 planetccrma kernel.  any help
> > would be great...
>
> could you please post your kernel and ALSA version? Simply type
>
> uname -a
> cat /proc/asound/version
>
> in a shell window.
>

> Best regards
>

>     ce

Hi Christoph. I'm on FC3 at the moment, only have a usb-midi-keyboard on the
USB. I tried switching the keyboard off an on. No problems with the computer
keyboard. Tried unplugging USB, but no keyboard problems. Plug it back in,
and everything works ok. This machine is on a LAN, going through a Smoothwall
Express2 firewall to a serial modem.

Kernel: 2.6.11-0.3rdt.rhfc3.ccrma
Alsa version: 1.0.9rc1
All the best. Nigel.