[linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-25: Any issues?

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Sat Nov 19 19:02:42 EST 2005

I can get 11ms without issues or 5ms (sometimes even less when the setup
is simple) with this card. But on some distros I had to disable my
ethernet adapter. Are you sure you don't have some heavy process or
server running?
Also, I load the realtime module with the parameter any=1. I know this
could be less stable, but its worth if you need to record your music
without interruptions and with a low latency.

cesare

p.s. Please guys help me with my UA-20. :-(