[linux-audio-user] IRQ conflicts, acpi, and linux audio

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sun Nov 20 16:27:00 EST 2005

> where would I disable acpi? In the bios or in the kernel-config?

There's even the possibility to pass it to the kernel at boot time/via
the boot manager, so you can experiment a bit without recompiling the
kernel.

On mine I find something like
acpi=ht
which I once set to make the machine powering off automatically after
shutdown, but interestingly it doesn't on 2.6.14.2. I have to
investigate further, but maybe it's a good starting point for your
search too.

Best regards

    ce