[linux-audio-user] /etc/modutils/alsa and debian/unstable

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:44:20 EST 2005

Christoph Eckert wrote:

> Yes, I have one Edirol device. In your config, you have entered 5
> devices (do you really have 5 USB devices? If so you're more geeky than
> me ;-), but only one vendor ID and no brand ID at all.

I added one extra keyboard (although I still have 5 usb devs if we count
my midi interface which I hardly use) in the alsa config for future
shopping.

Looking at Franks example I figured I needed the full set of vid's and
pid's. Helas that didn't work either (see other post).

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk